VW Forum banner

JOM Coilovers

22K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  fukn_dubn_gti 
#1 ·
#4 · (Edited)
I got a set from Veedubmachine in UK a couple years back and rode them for one season. They shipped to me in 5 days and was much cheaper than BFI or any other US based retailer:

Here is a set for a MKIV bora(jetta) sale right now: JOM COILOVER SUSPENSION 741001 GOLF MK4 & BORA 1.4-2.8 on eBay (end time 12-Feb-11 19:36:14 GMT)

With today's exchange rate you get them SHIPPED for $355 US dollars. (That is $20 more than i spent ;-))

If ALL you want is low, they will give it to you, wear a mouth gaurd while driving though. :)

I just saved you over $100, go ahead and send my finder fee in the mail

#7 ·
post a new thread dont use someone elses thread for your own problems :rolleyes:

and about ur problem sounds like a major vaccum leak or something with ur injectors idk too much bout the mk3s but id start by checking all ur vacc lines and make sure they r connected.

#8 ·
i have the fk streetline coil overs that r ment for track days or for daily driving i have em slammed and i have no problems just make sure u buy spacers because when i bought mine i forgot the spacers and the wheel rubs against the coil over so yea i say :K: on fk coilovers they are good quality and not too rough of a ride

#10 ·
im currently running 10mm in the front thats the lowest size you can go without rubbing the tire on the suspension

as for the rears you dont need spacers but it looks weird without them 15mm will get u flush with the fender 20mm will giv u a little poke depends wat u want dude and for the bushings as long as your stock bushings are not deteriorated or ripped dont replace em they are quite a bitch to do. im planning on doin em in the future but yea dont fix wat aint broke.

if u do install new suspension always replace the 2 front suspension bearings and the rubber insert that goes inbetween the suspension and the mount.

#12 ·
screw fk..
customer svc sucks the streetlines are backordered with no release date. fk doesnt seem to care about them
i went with jom.
they are cheaper then fk. ride nicer IMO. and again.. best bang for buck. JOM
hands down. plus go lower then the fk.

no bullshit.

f that.. your in there.. do the bushings.. its not hard. get yourself an impact gun. takes 20 mins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.