VW Forum banner

Rabbits Love Spring!

61K views 619 replies 26 participants last post by  rodgertherabit 
#1 ·
Hey there,

Figured since Im "new" Id start the cliche build thread:K:

Sold my 12V VR on a Labor Day and picked up a lovely 20th the following Tuesday.

Been a road up ups and downs so far... but here's a list of the work so far.

- BBS Shot Peened RCs
- RodgersRetrofits Custom Xenon Headlights (FXR bixenons with Dual Turn Signals)
- 10/17.5mm spacers
- Koni Adjustable Coilovers
- H&R 28mm RSB
- Eurojet 3in Turboback (ebay DP)
- Eurocustoms FMIC
- DieselGeek SS
- OEM .:R Front Brakes
- OEM .:R Steering wheel
- Eurodyne Maestro Stage 2
- Silicone TIP
- Neuspeed P-Flo Intake

My Old VR :(

How I got Her:

Quicky threw my Miros and my .:R steering wheel:

Finally Got the Konis/RSB on!

Rocked some Fatties for a week or 2:

Then Put the Aristos back on, almost kept them:

Now, Shes on Shot Peened BBS RCs:

See less See more
#345 ·
new plan. Maintenance! haha

I have a clunk and a oil leak to take care of that. Besides that I have Cams/Rods to install with my next oil change and to pump out these lingering headlight orders. Got another one today so my weekend is booked.

Ill paint the RCs before she gets wrapped. Everytime I convince myself to wrap it, I re-fall in love with the paint.

#358 ·
I might be swapping the new 225/40s I just put on if the future buyer doesnt want them. The fronts have great falkens on them right now.

The Finish on these is really nice so its hard to think about changing colors. and white would look cool but its played on JB 20ths haha :p

#360 ·
I think JB centers will look a little cholo Fukn :p

Im thinking about White with polished lips or maybe some shade of black. However, the finish on them now is mint and isnt terrible so Im in no rush. Tires first!

Fun PokeShot from today followed by some freshly polished bay pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.