VW Forum banner

MarkIII Corrado Slc VRT Build/Issues.

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  stealthpassat 
#1 ·
So I was driving back home from Mexico about 2 weeks ago and I live in Texas which takes 24hr to get from one side to the other, but anyways as I was driving home i decided to mess with those new Corvettes, which i think are a bit ugly. We both got off to a good pull but then i started to sputter so i eased off and drove the speed limit, still with 400mi to go. I'm taking it easy but i still can fell a hesitation when passing tankers so I'm almost Houston, TX City limits when the god damn thing looses all throttle response and I'm left stranded 45 miles from home. After a 6 hour drive, why couldnt you just have made it another 45 miles. WHYYYY????!! :-x

It is in the shop though getting some electrical work done to it. I also couldn't find out why my fuel pump isn't getting any response and not sending fuel. Seems like a easy fix, but my stand alone ecu makes it a pain in the ass.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.