VW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 diverter valves WTF???

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  db 
#1 ·
my friend has a 2003 Jetta and he has 2 dv for some reason from the intercooler piping he has a aftermarket dv and then where it recirculates it hooks up to the stock diverter valve? is there a reason for this?
BTW: he bought the car that way.

#6 ·
kaslow said:
yo yo m8 BOVs and mk4s dont go together. take my advice sell ur car and buy a jap car then u will hav a big kaaaaaaaaaapishhhhhhhhhhh.
I honestly think you have to make the most retarded, and useless posts ever :?

#8 ·
VDuBpl said:
my friend has a 2003 Jetta and he has 2 dv for some reason from the intercooler piping he has a aftermarket dv and then where it recirculates it hooks up to the stock diverter valve? is there a reason for this?
BTW: he bought the car that way.
Also you :?

#9 ·
kaslow said:
yo yo chizzle my nizzle y u infiltratin man. u need a baileys dv30 an a desent air intake then u will get a good tone. and no i havnt been smokin anythin lol
And you need a suicide bomb...

#10 ·
Fourt1thirty said:
kaslow said:
yo yo chizzle my nizzle y u infiltratin man. u need a baileys dv30 an a desent air intake then u will get a good tone. and no i havnt been smokin anythin lol
And you need a suicide bomb...
:lol:

#17 ·
ok ok im serious hey brother y u need to ban me from the forum ha im only bein abit hilarious. sorry if i made u feel like ur sitting on chutney. sorry again by the way i dont mind chipin in for his bumper do u take paypal hahahahaaaaaaaaa

#18 ·
kaslow said:
ok ok im serious hey brother y u need to ban me from the forum ha im only bein abit hilarious. sorry if i made u feel like ur sitting on chutney. sorry again by the way i dont mind chipin in for his bumper do u take paypal hahahahaaaaaaaaa
Your anything but hilarious... Your typing is horrible and your questions require 2 seconds of searching to answer... Your not nearly as bad as the other douche, you ask questions and I'm happy to answer them, This guy just jacks off to adobe programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.