VW Forum banner

Aftermarket headlights that won't hurt my wallet?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Miller7204 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has gotten some aftermarket headlights/HIDs that weren't a fortune. I'd like HIDs but was just going to throw it out there and see if anyone has any decent looking projector housings that weren't too expensive. Retrofit kits are like 300 bucks but yeah, was hoping someone could help me out. Thanks!

Sorry for asking about several different things in the MK4 section. Lol. My car is nearly done and needed some opinions!

#2 ·
Building your own retrofits is a great option, but may run you a pretty penny. Same deal with having someone like Greg(RodgerRabit) build you lights.

Another option though is Volx Tuning. They've recently come out with retrofits and they allow some customization. MKIV Jetta / Bora 3″ D2S Bi-xenon Retrofit Style Headlights | Volx Tuning

I don't have them personally, but I know someone who does and he seems to be happy with them so far. I personally wouldn't buy them only because they look kinda cheap to me, but they're probably a lot better then any of the crap you find on ebay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.