VW Forum banner

Fukn's Build / Timeline

103K views 901 replies 31 participants last post by  stealthpassat 
#1 · (Edited)
well i was looking through my photobucket today.. and i started looking at pictures of when i first got my car.. i cant believe what it looked like between then and now. seriously blows my mind at how far it came and how satisfied and happy i am with everything i put into it.

the time, money, sweat, and labor definately paid off. and im still not done.. but i figured id share with you all.

Original way the car looked upon purchase april 2010:

Up until this week october 7:

As of today.. october 8:
(mind you i still dont have my 4motion lip, euro rub, and bumper on since im still working on the motor project However.. this gives you an idea on my new stance, new wheels, etc im sure you can imagine the rest until im ready for the last photoshoot of the year.. i also need to restance the coils in the front a touch.. but again.. its also been in the air on stands for a few weeks so im going to let them settle and see where that sets me before i adjust. ;-))

:cool::K:;-)

See less See more
#865 ·
sorry im really bad at getting on here much anymore.

battery has been replaced.. car was up for sale / trade.. for a b5 s4. found the ONE car i would trade for. owner decided to back out and keep the car.. JETTA STAYS.

after numerous more set backs with my personal life, FINALLY the rs are about to come to a completion and damn.. it feels sooooo goooooooodddddd...

sept 7th.. knoedown (knobels amusement park) is a show from my buddies at junk styles. all goes well.. thats the unveil. come out.

#866 ·
have some updates.

rs are officially back together and on the car. ill post pics later if i have a moment. i have to build a set of rs today, and possibly a set of style 5s after work.

car is currently lifeless in my driveway. has no power to anything at all. completely electrically dead. pretty confident i have it narrowed down to the ignition switch. scored a new one at the dealership today, gonna tear that down. waiting for my nardi hub adapter to arrive before finishing putting it all back together. ugly 4 spoke finally dies with this repair.

#868 ·
first pics on the car after install.

POSTED UP @ KnoeDown.

Mini photo shoot @ Centralia after knoedown. For those of you not familiar with centralia pa. take the time. look it up. it no longer is a town. no longer has a zip code. and is entirely on fire under ground.

#873 ·
HAHAHAHAHAH thanks man!

I want to dip my balls in it!
ooooh you fancy huh?

Wheels look awesome. Ive been wa.ti g to go to centralia for years. There is some good 4wheeling out there. Guess you couldnt get on the highway that ran througb there for some smokey shots.
we walked down the abandoned highway. it use to be route 61, we call it old 61 now. theres a dirt mound / coal little coal pile you have to walk over to get on it.. i probably could of got over it.. but there was pretty deep puddle at the bottom (experience of riding quads up there that those puddles usually are extremely deep). the pics of the sunset i was on what was the mayors house. the smoke really hasnt been a thing lately. supposedly the vent caps are closed up.. they also tore alot of the black top up and dumped it in piles over the vents.. there trying to choke the oxygen off now... which sucks. i was hoping for a smoking vent shot in the back round. but wasnt there. might try it again when its colder.. so maybe we can get some steam.

#880 ·

here is pull over number one. reason for pull over and i quote "saw you going around that u turn doing a fishtail burnout... or whatever the hell it was you tried to do" ... oops.. sorry officer.. i tried to drift a fwd car :) recieved a ticket for 70 / warning for camber.

5 blocks later.. pull over number 2. warning for camber.

other then that. was fine all weekend

#888 ·
hahahhahahahah yeah. i barely drive it much anymore. finally becoming a show / weekend car. toes is perfect tho :)

Fix your exhaust. It bugs me.
lol i just did before h2o. replaced all the hangers.. may or may not of drug it on the way down.. and leaving the condo.. end result.. it fell again.

Same. It doesn't match the rest of your car at all.
meh. it works. hahahahha i keep hitting it off the road

Yo wheelz r broke man...
funny thing.. i hit a pot hole.. and my rear beam just bent. :rocket:

I don't wish to alarm you, but I think something on your rear suspension is broken..
lolololol some dude said that to me at a gas pump.. i played into it and i was like NOOOO WAY!!!!!

Nah you guys are foolin'. All that's for function :roll:
whats function?

To promote full surface traction when cornering on bags with 4000 dollar wheels with a lot of stretch.
YES. race car. its for when i run daytona this year.. those corners have quite alot of lean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.