VW Forum banner

I need help!

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jessabug 
#1 ·
Hello guys, I have a Golf mk4 2.0L APK 8valve engine, I have a problem since past november i parked my car on my garage because a problem that it was losing compression and losing power, so many people told me bad coil, bad spark plugs and so on... in the case of the losing power problem, so I replaced all those parts and the issue was still there, so I also changed all my exhaust valves and still was there... Well I finally decided to bring down my engine and my pistons were damaged.. So i made my cylinders from standard to 0,20 (0-50) bought new pistons and rings and change all my gaskets, water pump, oil pump, etc... The car was parked on my garage for 5 months, In December i was traveling and i didnt had no one to start the engine for me to let it warm up so when i came back on January my car didnt had battery so I charged it and put it back on, my surprise was that the car doesnt stay ON..... It starts, but it goes back OFF at once. (Because of this failure I decided to open up the engine like i said before), now that I have my engine on optimal conditions I have this small or big problem....
The guy that helped me with the engine told me that my car keys are erased from the ECU because of the immobilizer system.
Some other people say that my ECU died.
Other people say that my throttle body is bad, and that I have to replace it or my EGR Valve is dirty or defect that I might need to replace it.

So many opinions but none of the mare helping.
Please looking for any type of help.
In case that you need an faster answer my direct email is: stefanospong@gmail.com
Or my WhatsApp is: +58-412-055-9051

Thanks for all guys!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.