VW Forum banner

Looking for cheap sideskirt options?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Vr6JettaBoy 
#1 ·
I just bought the OEM GLI Lower Valance Set from ECS, so now I'm looking for some sideskirts. I don't have deep pockets so if you guys could recommend me some cheap sideskirt options that would be great. I've looked on ecs and I'm not really looking to spend 700+ for sideskirts. I saw on dubtechnik.com some GLI sideskirts for $130 but not sure if it's legit or not to buy(if anyone has bought from them please leave a reply)

Any help would be great, thanks.

#3 ·
I've heard mixed reviews on dubtechnik. Like fubar seems to be pleased. But then i saw another person on another forum (and i actually saw the pictures of it) and she got some skirts and one of them was shorter than the other. So she sent them an email and they emailed back and said that "one side of the car is shorter than the other) 0.o

but that is a good price on them regardless.

Good luck!

#5 ·
Yeah I've heard mix reviews about it, I think Pssst...passed you has had some experience with them, hopefully he sees the thread. If anyone has anymore recommendations that'd great. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.