VW Forum banner

Never anything in SC?

8K views 50 replies 6 participants last post by  Ryhan1.8Twolfy 
#1 ·

Are there never any meets, shows, or cruises in sc? Around the boardwalks on the coast would be fun when it gets a little warmer.

#35 ·
Ok. It's my uncle so I don't think he'll charge me any more than cost of materials and mailing them to me. I think I'll put mine in the top left corner of the back window. Like diagonal in the corner

#36 ·
I'm getting 15 so I can keep 5. I may be able to round up some people here.
Southeast imports kind of implies that its all imports. Are we doing strictly VW or imports in general?

#38 ·
They just got done about an hour ago. But no matter what the name is we can still be picky about who's in. There's a couple nice BMWs and Audi's here. Not very many non-ricer cars though other than the euro's. but here the finished product.

#41 ·
Ok cool. I'm sure ill have them by then. My uncle should be mailing them out from NY in the next couple days.

ill take a couple too whenever we i end up getting to meet up with you guys too. i got a friend here thats got a pretty sick e30 bmw thatd probably be into joining. he lives in spartenburg but he comes to charleston every once and a while
Sweet. I'll save you some.

#40 ·
ill take a couple too whenever we i end up getting to meet up with you guys too. i got a friend here thats got a pretty sick e30 bmw thatd probably be into joining. he lives in spartenburg but he comes to charleston every once and a while

#44 ·
I'm still contemplating wether I can go or not. Just bought my house and I'm doing all my remodeling. If I'm done by then and I'm not completely broke I'll go.

#47 ·
yea id be fine with that too. i dont have any definite plans yet but i certainly dont mind giving someone a ride up there and back.
I keep forgetting its not until may. But if I go I'll probably bring the wife and kids with me. I've just got so much going on that its hard to make definite plans.

#48 ·
i hear ya. ill try to bring my girlfriend with me too if she will come. but we can figure stuff out later when it gets closer to time. i was just tryin to see if anyone else had any interest and cruisin up together

#51 ·
Ya man I've been crazy busy. Bought a mobile home and had to remodel. My uncle actually had some health problems so he hasn't mailed the stickers yet, but as soon as I get them I can just mail some to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.