VW Forum banner

2014 Jetta 2.0 ABS, warning & airbag light

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  livefreeordie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello, it wasn't letting me post on the forums so I hope this is ok that I post here. Just looking to see if anyone has any similar issues, I live in Canada, it was -48 Celsius, car wouldn't start so we boosted it with a booster pack. Drove around the same afternoon and evening and driving to work the next morning my ABS light came on and beeped twice. I got to work and parked the car, when I went to move it the ABS, warning (!) and airbag light came on, we plugged in the code reader and it said the throttle and ABS were the issues. cleared the codes, took it for a test drive then they came back on. Nearest Volkswagen dealership is 5 hours away and it will cost me nearly $900 to tow it. I've unhooked the battery for five minutes and hooked it back up but lights wont go out. Just looking to see for some solutions or ideas on what it could be? Battery, Alternator and starter were tested and all good.

Is it safe to drive, or should it be towed? Automatic, Gas, 85,000km

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.