2015 VW GTI 6 Speed - Performance Package - 11k miles - VW Forum :: Volkswagen Forum
For Sale - Vehicles Post your vehicles for sale here. No Commercial Posts Please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-26-2016, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Garage
Smile 2015 VW GTI 6 Speed - Performance Package - 11k miles

For Sale is my VW GTI that has less than 11,000 miles and has never been driven in snow and only driven in rain a few times. I have another winter car.

The body looks basically like new and has a small scratch near the rear hatch from putting a box in the hatch. The rest of the body is perfect and looks like new. I have shown it to CarMax and they want the car but I would rather sell it directly to an enthuasist.

This is a pretty rare car and when I bought it was the only car like it in New England at a dealership for sale. It is a base GTI S, 2 Door, 6 Speed with the Performance Package. Sounds simple enough but they are hard to find. Many of these have Leather, Sunroofs, 4 Doors or the DSG transmission. This car has none of that and the cool plaid cloth seats.

Low options means low weight and less things to break. This would make an ideal SCCA Autocross car. I have ran it a few times but have not bought any new rims and race tires.

You can tell this is a Performance Package model as the front Brake Calipers say "GTI". That is cosmetic but that is the first clue. See last picture.

The Performance Package on the Mark 7 GTIs has
220 instead of 210 horsepower
Bigger Brakes. 12.2 inch rotors moved from the front to the back and 13.4 inch rotors on the front.
Electronic Limited Slip Differential.
Aluminum Pedal Covers

I have bought a new H & R 26mm rear AntiSway Bar and stronger end links and they are installed. The old bar comes with it in a box if you want to try that one at some point. That is the only modification made the car. I have had a shop change one bit in the computer to allow it to disable the traction control completely by holding the button down like an Audi S3.

The oil has been changed every 5k miles so it has been changed twice.

Car includes Black Weathertech front Floor Mats and the stock Monster Rubber Floor Mats as backup which are like new.

Also includes a VW made Cargo Mat for the Hatchback area.

Car is in Natick Mass most days or can be in Nashua on the weekends. If you would like to see it you can. It is perfect and looks like a GTI should. It is also under 25,000 more miles of warranty.

I am starting a new business so I was looking to sell but I will miss it.

I have this in a highest bid over $18,000 price. Email me to get more pics or if you are interested in telling me interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imageedit_3_9376245968.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	10170  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-01-2016, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Garage
SOLD !

Thanks for the classified vwforum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

VW Forum :: Volkswagen Forum > VW Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW Forum :: Volkswagen Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.