VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I've got a major coolant leak on my 02 1.8t Jetta. Its on some kind of a y-shaped connection hose coming off the bottom of the coolant tank. The y-hose connects that main bottom coolant hose to what looks like a heater hose. Ive attached images of it, if anyone knows what this particular y-shaped hose is called or the part number please let me know. Needs to be replaced ASAP.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hello everyone,
I've got a major coolant leak on my 02 1.8t Jetta. Its on some kind of a y-shaped connection hose coming off the bottom of the coolant tank. The y-hose connects that main bottom coolant hose to what looks like a heater hose. Ive attached images of it, if anyone knows what this particular y-shaped hose is called or the part number please let me know. Needs to be replaced ASAP.

Thanks!
Same exact part did the same exact thing on mine. I took it to a local VW/Audi shop and they fixed it for $150 or so.. I used to know what that part was called, but the name escapes me. Try again in the MK4 forums mate!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Take the piece out and clean it. Every part on that car has the part number right on it. If you look closely, you'll see it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts