VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1. Zidane refuses to clarify how to register at 188bet booed Bale's future

Zinedine Zidane declined to comment on Gareth Bale's future at Real Madrid and showed little sympathy for the Welshman after he was jeered by fans in Saturday's underwhelming 2-1 win over Eibar.

When asked – again – if Bale will be at the club next season, Zidane told reporters: "We'll see.

"I will not say what will happen. He's at Madrid and he has two years left on his contract. It is not the time to talk about that."

2. Real close on £210m Hazard transfer

Blues refuse to compromise on Belgian's transfer fee

Real Madrid are ready to break the bank on Eden Hazard as they close in on a transfer deal worth a whopping £210 million ($274m), claims the Sun.

Chelsea have refused to budge on their asking price of £100m for the Belgian, who has made no secret of his desire to play one day for the Blancos.

And after agreeing to the eight-figure sum, Madrid would additionally pay Hazard £110m over six years in a bumper contract deal.

3. Man United line up Pickford as De Gea heir

Atletico shot-stopper Oblak also on club's shortlist

Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford is Manchester United's first choice between the posts should David de Gea leave Old Trafford, reports the Mirror.

Rumours linking to Real Madrid have reignited since how to play poker card game the return of Zinedine Zidane, who seems to have little faith in last summer's signing Thibaut Courtois.

And if Madrid finally succeed in their quest to sign De Gea, Pickford and Atletico Madrid star Jan Oblak head United's shortlist for a quality replacement.

4. Rabiot to return to PSG training next week

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has not been sacked by the club, according to ESPN.

The 24-year-old, who looks set to leave the Parc de Princes this summer, had recently been suspended from the club after he was spotted partying in a Paris night-club.

Rabiot also was reprimanded for liking Patrice Evra’s controversial Instagram post after PSG were eliminated from the Champions League.

However, his temporary exile appears to have ended and the Frenchman is expected to report for training next week.

5. No offers for Wan-Bissaka claims Hodgson

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson has claimed there have been no offers for defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

The youngster is enjoying a superb season and, a result, has been linked with a move to the likes of Manchester united and Manchester City.

“I don’t believe that an offer has been made and I think this is still speculation,” claimed Hodgson in Friday’s press conference.

“I can’t say that I am surprised [about the reported interest], I think he is playing so well and he has an incredible future in front of him.

“But he has a four year contract with us and when we asked him to sign play baccarat online for real money that, we were asking him to be a Crystal Palace player during that time, and I’ve not seen anything in his performances, or heard anything that causes me to change my mind or have any doubts that he is going to be our player,” he added.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts