VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.8t rallye rabbit

i was thinking today about the how fast the 1.8t rabbits are and i absolutely love the rallye golf. so i got to thinking about it and i kno it would be all custom body work but i think it would be worth it. just wondering what everyone thought about it

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
1.8t rallye rabbit

you mean do a wide body rabbit. I'm sure it's been done somwhere. I've never seen it. But go ahead that'd be pretty cool. And by the way you sig pic is alittle small now.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1.8t rallye rabbit

i know i dont know how to fix it so ...and yeah it would be like how the rallye is with the wide boxy fenders

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
1.8t rallye rabbit

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vlksgnspeed:
i know i dont know how to fix it so ...and yeah it would be like how the rallye is with the wide boxy fenders<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send me the original large version of your sig and I will fix it for you. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
1.8t rallye rabbit

man, that would be sweet! but i have never heard of a Rabbit 1.8T. is it a drop3ed 1.8t in a rabbit? ok, its late and i am that stupid. sry

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1.8t rallye rabbit

if i could find the right link for the mad 20v drivers day over in europe at castle combe then you could see how they kick azz. they pass almost every car they come up to and on the straights the blow them away. i just want to put fenders on one like the mk2 rallye. jsut want the best of both worlds. hopefully i get to do this sometime but not for a while since i kno im going to have to have alot of money. probly be my lifetime project

1 - 6 of 6 Posts