VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one please draw me out a drawing for dumbies, wiring schismatic of how the starter, generator, carb, coil, distributor, voltage regulator battery, and ignition switch all should be wired and anything else I may have forgotten to list

·
Registered
140 Posts
A freind of mine in thscc has a 71 or 73 super bug. i drove her, she is a riot. rally crosser and daily driver.grey and red, named dora. anyhow, he may be able to help you with the vw. my old man had many bugs,. bug van,last body style with the old bug motor. said it used ot move about in the wind in CA something fierce.went from nc to ca in a week in his old bug, when he had off from the navy. to see my mother, then my sis was born in santa clara, me in san jose. we have real loev for old bugs and vans . i like the vw truck with bug motor.vw transporter truck or whatever it was called.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hell, for years we had a audi 5000s diesel non turbo. 2l five cyl non turbo diesel. 79 audi. slow as hell, but decent on the highway. said he got er up to 85 on the banking of rockingham raceway during a track event. ahahhaa. big heavy car with no power. nice big car though, rode a little rough, but typical for german sports sedans.i undertand some had turbos, and had about 100 hp., that would not be too bad, not fast, but not slow.anyhow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts