VW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to this awesome looking community, but I’m just getting around to wrenching on a 1975 VW Brasilia I picked up last year, and trying to figure my way around this air cooled classic :)

I’d like to document my build as well, looking to connect with any fellow Brasilia owners who have worked on their cars! My first video is just an oil change
and focusing on some electrical issues next so the exterior lighting works to drive it around the block - fingers crossed

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 1975 Volkswagen Brasilia is built on the old platform of the legendary Beetle. The engine is cooled by a centrifugal fan located on the alternator shaft driven from the crankshaft and is air-cooled with a working volume of 1.6 liters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 1975 Volkswagen Brasilia is built on the old platform of the legendary Beetle. The engine is cooled by a centrifugal fan located on the alternator shaft driven from the crankshaft and is air-cooled with a working volume of 1.6 liters. Call the owners of car museums, their mechanics are working with the classics can help. There are almost a million of these cars made in Brazil, it won't be hard to find parts. Happy to help, good luck building stories. Supercar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts