Great condition 1993 VW Cabriolet convertible (Mk1)! $5,500 OBO

Automatic, fairly new white seat covers, white vinyl interior in good condition (few tears on driver's seat from wear), automatic windows, Pioneer radio with Bluetooth, new top in 2021 (few flaws inside but in excellent shape), great speakers, original paint (I believe), aftermarket wheels (previous owner used nitrogen, and I've been updating with air), new wiper blades, and additional extras from previous seller (see pic).

Includes original teardrop wheels (not on car now and a few need TLC...ask for pics if interested since they're being stored inside right now)

New parts that either I or the previous owner put on: radiator, starter, alternator belt, shocks, battery, top (new in 2021), exhaust, front axle, wheels, and tires. PA inspected in 2021.

Carfax report available. Carfax history shows mileage discrepancy. It appears there was an engine rebuild/replacement in 2004 (with the last reported mileage in 2003 at 127,650). I assume this engine is new, so I suspect the mileage reflects the miles driven on that engine. I did not make this change, and the info here is all based on assumptions. I purchased it with the current mileage shown.

Carfax report shows no accidents or damage and provides some service records.

Cons: AC and fuel guage don't work, tripometer occasionally doesn't turn, and sometimes the oil pressure indicator light blinks after driving in the extreme heat for 20+ minutes (could be oil pressure sensor or need heavier oil...my VW mechanic did a workaround to make it stop previously, but I think the oil the previous owner put in wasn't heavy enough for summer temps).

Serious inquiries only. Please do not message me unless you have questions or want to see it in person. If you see this ad, it's still available. Price is negotiable.