VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My 1997 Golf Jazz is running great since the addition of a new battery and coil pack (issue identified here). My only issue I have now is my right turn signal blinks very quickly instead of normal like the left one.

I looked at all the marker lights and they all appear to work fine . . . I think this is an indication of a short right? Any ideas where to start looking to chase it down?

Thank you for your help,
Missy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally College Break....

I can't believe how busy this semester was... I never did get around to this and since I walk to my classes it wasn't a priority for me.

I did have two lights out - little side ones on the fenders. I pried out the lens thingy's and found these tiny bulbs that pulled out. I put in new little bulbs, but they still don't light up (either side).

Besides those lights being out all other lights work but the turn signals flash really fast (left and right). However, the hazards flash normally.

Any idea why both those fender signals would be out even with new bulbs and why my turn signals blink fast but not the hazards?

Thank you for your help,
Missy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts