VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car is in good but not great shape. It has not been raced or modified for racing. There is NO damage to the body, and the tires are reasonably new. The AC is cold. So is the heat (the heater core is blown).

The window regulator on the passenger side is bad, even though I replaced it 3 years ago. The one on the driver's side is OK but sometimes makes noise.

The glovebox handle broke and I insert it into the slot when I need to open the box. Plastic is so stupid.

The drivers side seat is worn and has split, but the interior is black leather and that seat could either be covered or repaired.

It has a sunroof that works and does not leak, there are no leaks in the car at all.

The cooling system is all good; both water pumps have been recently enough repaired and there are no problems with the engine. The start is lazy sometimes and I think it's loose wiring because the battery is new.

It has never been flooded or wrecked, with the exception of minor traffic bumps. Actually I rear-ended someone once and had to replace the front bumper.

I'm the second owner and the car is not ragged out, but the paint is starting to fade from the Florida sun. It has 132,300 miles on it. It has been a great car and if you're looking for one to fix up and race or whatever it is good for that. It would also be a good car to just drive for everyday use, because it's comfortable, reliable, and fun to drive. Let me know if you're interested, I will add pictures later today.

Thanks! Desiree

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, so I was just looking for some advice. I need to sell this car. The price is negotiable, I based it on what my VW mechanic suggested. What do you think I should ask for it? Thanks, appreciate it if you have a minute.

BTW, are you on reddit? I could swear there was a NinjaPlease on there, but not anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts