VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i got that light taken care of and now im really looking into forced induction, particularly a turbo from EIP tuning... anyone know bout their turbo systems as far as if it really can do what they say or anything i should lookout for.. any help would be great.. Im lookin at stage II says can do 200+ wheel HP, it is intercooled also.. check it out.. www.eiptuning.com

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I can tell you that much...

I never heard anybody complain about EIP TUNING. But on the other hand I never dealt with them myself.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Yeah I'm with Thomas on this one, I have heard only good things about them, but unfortunately, I don't have any expereince...one day though...

·
Registered
433 Posts
personaly i have never heard anything that bad about eip, alot of people like them. but on vortex there is a whole thread on bad things about eip. here is a link to the thread whats wrong with eip

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, ill definatly be goin there soon then... good side is they are only an hour away from me

·
Registered
433 Posts
personaly i have never heard anything that bad about eip, alot of people like them. but on vortex there is a whole thread on bad things about eip. here is a link to the thread whats wrong with eip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts