VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wusup everyone, i've got a stupid favor for you guys, will any one happen to some really good pics of a 1.7" and 2" drop it will really help me out...thanxxx

·
Registered
173 Posts
The second pic...

·
Registered
125 Posts
yo be careful w/ a 2" drop, usully 1.75 is resonabl;e, and the 1/4 " makes a diff, H&R, makes good springs w/ 1.5- 1.75" drop, you'll be fine, aight later

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vdublongisland:
yo be careful w/ a 2" drop, usully 1.75 is resonabl;e, and the 1/4 " makes a diff, H&R, makes good springs w/ 1.5- 1.75" drop, you'll be fine, aight later<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is my wheel gap with a 1.4" drop. Do you have really smooth roads out in LA?
:

[ June 25, 2003: Message edited by: RafCarre12 ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah. It will cost you extra (most likely will have to put in lower sway bar) if you go lower than 1.4"-1.5". be careful, getting too low, you will be looking at other problems (scrapping being the biggest).
hope this helps.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Scrapping is my major problem with the 2" drop. The upside... It looks HELLA tight.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yea, even at 1.5, we've had guys have problems with puncturing the oil pan, so watch your chin guys...

·
Registered
125 Posts
YOU DA MANG, MANG!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
This is my wheel gap with a 1.4" drop. Do you have really smooth roads out in LA?
:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of suspension do you have?

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rubbadubdub:

What kind of suspension do you have?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All i have are Eibach Pro's with stock shocks. I'll be ordered Koni yellows within a week or so. Its a little too rough for my taste as is. I've had no rubbing whatsoever since its only a 1.4" drop.

MORE PICS

·
Registered
60 Posts
Damn those are some nice photos everyone! I just bought a house with my fiance, so coilovers, etc. are out of the question for a little while.
Driving on 101 in the Bay Area, though, makes me want to lift my car, not drop it!

[ June 25, 2003: Message edited by: bayarea ]

·
Registered
125 Posts
goin w/ 2" drop be sure to have good shocks to w/ it, red, great pics, your my mentor, lol

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WinnipegJetta:
what kind of wing are those on that red jetta<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boosted has all Oettinger kit.

Here are the wings:

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WinnipegJetta:
do they have a site or do you know how i can get my hands on thme thanx by the way

Mark
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem.

OETTINGER WEBSITE

1 - 20 of 22 Posts