VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dont want to sell it but my job sucks and a basically i want to quit only thing is i own the damn nice brandnew car so iam gonna sell only lookin to get what i owe on the car like 19k only has 7k miles on it take great care of it if anyone is seriously intrested plz email me [email protected] or 717-433-1350

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
that really sucks man

you'll definitely find somebody who will treat her nice on VWF...good luck

btw, what color is it and what #?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yellow #647 i hope someone buys her from the forum like i said iam just trying to break even on this deal so somone is gettin a killer deal i think

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
dude that sucks. I wish I were looking. I would scoop her up real fast. since I am local, that would be easy for you. but sorry, I cant afford it, and Im not looking. hope it works out soon. check out the vortex too. I know they have a bunch of CePA people there.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah brian you got a girlfriend in the market for my dub LOL

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
dude that sucks. I wish I were looking. I would scoop her up real fast. since I am local, that would be easy for you. but sorry, I cant afford it, and Im not looking. hope it works out soon. check out the vortex too. I know they have a bunch of CePA people there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brian, you have a GF that is in the market for a dub

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
hahaha. not really guys. She will be on the market in about 2 years. I wish she was looking, I would force her on this one!!! sorry guys. my advice, post it on the forums that KrautBurner posted about. I would hold off on ebay til you get desparate. btw onebadassgti, would you mind meeting up sometime before you sell it? I would like to drive a 1.8t. I have never drove one before, and never sat in or drove a 20th and would like to. I will email you. thanks! and sorry I cant take this off your hands, or I would

·
Registered
777 Posts
i might have a girlfriend interested, trying to sell the t/a right now...

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
btw onebadassgti, would you mind meeting up sometime before you sell it? I would like to drive a 1.8t. I have never drove one before, and never sat in or drove a 20th and would like to. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never drove a 1.8t, ur missin out! Should have been at the GTG where everyone drove zachs, Now its a pile of twisted metal w/ the turbo through the firewall.
You can drive the slow ass a4 brian. Good luck w/ the sale, good deal someone will pounce.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts