VW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have used the search button but sometimes it is harder to find the info you are looking for because nobody has had the same problem...(or at least I could find someone with it).

So I recently purchased a 2003 Golf (love it by the way) and every works just fine until two days ago. My dash lights don't come on when I turn my headlights on. They did just fine for the first couple of days but then they stopped. Now, I have to turn the head lights on and off a few times for the dash lights to come on. Secondly, I when I couldn't figure this out, I tried to see if my dimmer switch was all the way down. It didn't fix the problem but when I did get the dash lights to come back on, I realized that my dimmer switch didn't work at all.

Could that be the problem or do I have two problems to deal with? I have already ordered the dimmer switch so I am just looking for info.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I got my dimmer switch in and it didn't fix the problem.

My problem is simple. I can't get the dimmer switch to work and dim my dash lights. It isn't a big deal but it is something that doesn't work. I ordered a dimmer switch off ebay and it didn't fix it. Any ideas on what to do next?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts