VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all.

I just bought a 2003 VW GTI 20th anniversary. it has some heavy modifications done to it. DBB GT35R with external wastegate and 3In turbo back exhaust, Eurotune, 630cc Inj, AEM FPR, turbo xs rfl bov, aftermarket intercooler and piping, Emissions delete, Eboost2 boost gauge/controller, AEM wideband. The car has 68k miles on it and it runs very well and pulls very well and is in pretty good condition except for one thing. Electrical problems, I believe. The ABS and ASR light will flash and the dash lights and radio will turn off and on and the car will start to feel like its jerking back and fourth, it seemed this was random. That was all it was doing until I took it on a long long drive last weekend. It was doing what I explained over every bump it seemed and then the car died and wouldnt start up. I let it sit for awhile an then it started up and would drive except now the ECP light is on as well now and it will continue to act up the same randomly. any ideas what I could be or where to start?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts