VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon,

I want to go but I know know which day yet. Plus the great part is it's only $10 to get in. What day would work best for you; maybe we can meet up and go together? Do you want to go on the 12th day after sking?

Here is the floor plan...guess where I'm going?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Actually the 12th is really the only day i would be able to go. I'll go down with you (saying it's on my way home
) Think they will have the R32 there? I'll be going there and also here

jon

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
well, if the r32 is supposed to come out spring 2003 in the U.S. (am I correct in saying that?), you would think it might be there? I hope so. well, it would be out of my way to go after the ski trip. I want to go, but most likely not possible.

[ January 02, 2003: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
we should try to make it. i usually go every year but it would be real cool to go with you guys.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well hopfully the R32 will be there so we can get the Club sticker on it before TF242 does

jon

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
so is this just like a new car and prototype show. sounds sorta like one they have in harrisburg every year.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
OK db, they play at 4:30. the philly auto show is from 9-8. you live what? and 1-1.5 hours away. if we get there around 9-930 we should be done by 1 at the latest.
jon

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You think you will be up at 8 a.m. on Sunday? HAHAHAH your so funny!

After sking there is going to be some of this
then some of this
then this
then finally
. Unless you want to be this

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
phhhhhhttttt 8!! AAAAAHAHA! if you really wanna leave then i guess we can but thats early for me expecially after snowboarding.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
True Rich, after a day of skiing and night of drinking, well sparkling grape juice for you Rich.
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
True Rich, after a day of skiing and night of drinking, well sparkling grape juice for you Rich.
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA. What are they making you drink dubwink?

Spiked Welch's ?

PS: You guys suck. I want to go drinking too.

And please don't drink and drive or you will show up on this DRUNK Asshole RADAR !!!

Hey DB you started it...

[ January 09, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm trying to go Sunday. I plan to get there right after they open to avoid the crowds and see what I wanna see. I live in NYC, so I'll be leaving home around 7 AM.

If NEbody from the NYC area wants 2 meet up & go, let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts