VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - I am a computer tech, not a car tech so excuse my language.

Just bought a 2009 CC AWD V6 (highend / loaded)... in the few months that i have owned it, she has failed to start about 10 times! Cranks, but no Fire
Dealer looked, no error codes, so no fix......

I'm guessing it has to do w/electriciy - as if i shut off Center console (nav,ect) she turns over & starts. She does have 2 batteries (hood / trunk).

Question is: is anyone else having same issues?
thanks in advance~
Mark

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still havin issues.........

Well, 8 days later and she's failed to start 2 more times. Plus the 'fuel cap pressure light' came on (while driving, not after fill up like the other 2 times).
then the Check Engine light came on the next day.

Dealer found a possible fix to the fuel pressure issue: replacing some nozzle/neck piece (will update with exact part).

Still no update on the Fail To Start - I can't tell you how proud I feel with folks checking out the new shiny black car w/2 tone interior that won't Turn Over!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not having that problem, but my front passenger door won't open on its own. The dealer reflashed the car a couple of months ago, but the problem is still there. What I have figured out is that the problem is related to some sort of structural issue. When the door doesn't open, I apply pressure on the door to push it in some and then it opens without difficulty. I plan to take it in when I get my 20k service within the next 2 weeks and see if they can fix the problem, but it is very frustrating to be in the parking lot with a brand new car and pulling on the door handle to no avail. Sheesh. Other than that I love this car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2009 cc vr6 4 motion, anyone have problem to setup blue tooth, does need any additional device? Someone said this car does not have completed blue tooth system. Thanks to all who will help me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts