VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 2 months ago my Touareg was rear-ended. I just got it back from the body shop and am finding little things that are not the same and I am wondering if they just need reprogramming or if these could be a bigger issue (going back to the body shop today)?
1. They replaced the entire liftgate, but the rear wiper is not working even though the washer fluid does.
2. The interior lights are on, even though all doors are shut, when the switch is set to the open door setting.
3. There is no beep when I lock my vehicle with the keyfob, but the lights blink.
4. There are no warning beeps for the parking sensors, even though the dash lights up.

Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
take it back and make it fix them right. for free. they messed up, not your fault. make sure you let them know none of those were problems before they touched it. dont let them tell you otherwise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am taking it back to the body shop this afternoon. I also talked to the VW dealership here and apparently the body shop also contacted them. I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same issues. It seems to be just me. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts