VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheapest piece of crap I have ever driven. VW service is awful too. Every time they attempt to fix something on my 2 month old car, it is not put back together right, resulting in rattles, creaks, etc.

I like the diesel engine and overall looks but that's it. The phrase "slapped together" defines my VW experience. I'm done with VW.

I'm 42, owned many new cars so I speak with some experience.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just noticed that the cheap felt-covered weather door liner is peeling off in a couple areas. One more thing for dealer to replace. If a few more things go wrong, it will be a new car all over again. Wow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had my 2011 2.5L SE since Feb. I have 1900 miles and zero issues besides the recall. Just got the recall work done and my local VW service department is the NICEST dealer service department I have ever been to. As soon as you walk in they have your name and appointment time up on a screen behind the counter. Unlike all the ford dealers I have been to with my lincoln, you make an appointment, then wait around for a hour untill they look at your car. At VW, once you hand the guy behind the counter your keys, he goes out right then and takes the car into the service bay.

My VW dealer also has a cappuccino, esspresso, and coffee machines. Much nicer than the dirty pot of coffee at other dealers.

So far so good! I would buy another VW.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
u dont have to go to the dealer u bought the car from.. you can go to any dealer.. literally.. any dealer..if ur having problems with one.. call vw customer care.. bitch about it.. and just cruise to another dealer..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts