VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking at rims for my silver Jetta gli. It’s on stock suspension and it will be on for a while. After I cut rims and tires it’ll be little before I can lower it. So I don’t know what route to go. I’ve been looking a bronze k1rs but there aren’t enough pictures to really know if they look good. I know gunmetal looks good. I want my car to stand out but not be ugly. I know it’s my choice at the end of the day but I am wondering what color you guys would have on a silver Jetta with stock suspension. They also be 18 inch rims

·
Registered
4 Posts
The problem I have with bronze wheels or any other color other than the colors of the body and trim is that they look like an afterthought. The body or trim needs to compliment the wheel color. For example, bronze your badges to match bronze wheels so they look like the belong on it. Bronze wheels also work with a brown body. I choose BBS SX Bright Silver for my reflex silver JSW. Of course this is about what you like so Google search images of your car model, color, and wheels. Tirerack.com and Discounttiresdirect.com allow you to pick your car and color so you can preview wheels on it. Happy hunting!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts