VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2013 Jetta Hybrid and it has an issue where it will not move forward nor back when put into gear-It will only rev up. I believe that it has something to do with a recall, but both the dealer and corporate keep telling me that it is not a recall that affected it although the symptoms are exactly the same. I currently have it at the dealer and they gave me the following error codes:
P309D
P0a1b
U0111
P0841
P1895
P17Bf
P189C
P072B
P072F

Here is the link to the website with the recall info as well:

I believe that P189C P1895,P0841, and P309D all have something to do with the recall, as one of the effects is "Hairline cracks can develop within the transmission electronic gearbox (mechatronic unit), causing an internal transmission oil leak and a decrease in oil pressure. "

The service representative at the dealer told me that the entire transmission needed to be changed. Is it possible that the errors listed may have been caused by this issue that I believe led to all of these problems?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If all the codes are linked to the functioning of that unit I don't see how they can deny its replacement. In the diagnostics there should be a tree of fault codes that leads back to the unit that's at fault. There is probably a self study guide with wiring diagram that you can look up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts