VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am new to the forum, i have been wanting to get a tdi for a very long time, but i don't know which one to be honest. So, I need some help to decide which one is best for me. I do put on a lot of miles between 22,000 and 25,000 a year. I do like the hatches, but I also like the way the passats look. I haven't had a chance to test drive them yet, but I will. I wanted to know from anyone on this forum is, which car out of the two i have chosen will have less issues with. I am not very mechanically inclined, so I need to keep running to the dealer down a bit. thanks for the inputs in advance. love this forum.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I think you would have to test drive both of them to really choose which you like better. The passat will definitely be roomier and more luxurious, while the golf will tend to be sportier. I suppose it comes down to personal preference.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The only drawback to my purchasing the Golf body (I was looking for a stationwagon), was the lack of leg room in the back seat of the Golf. I went with the Jetta sedan instead. I wish they would still make the Jetta wagon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts