VW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I’m looking to sell my car which is in great condition. I bought it used with 8k miles a few years ago and it now has 40k. It has a ton of mods on it, more than I even know about as I don’t get underneath the car often myself lol. I know it has a borla exhaust, an adjustable lowering kit, and quite a few H&R parts (sorry I’m not a big car person when it comes to that). It also has an APR I badge on it but I’m not sure how to check if it actually has been tuned. It also has MOMO seats, and all the other normal goodies such as CarPlay/Android Auto and Fender stereo system. It also has year old tires with probably less than 5k miles on them.

I’m located in Southern California, by San Dimas/Rancho Cucamonga. Looking for a fair price that reflects the fact that it’s no ordinary Jetta :)
Car Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Holden commodore Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I’m looking to sell my car which is in great condition. I bought it used with 8k miles a few years ago and it now has 40k. It has a ton of mods on it, more than I even know about as I don’t get underneath the car often myself lol. I know it has a borla exhaust, an adjustable lowering kit, and quite a few H&R parts (sorry I’m not a big car person when it comes to that). It also has an APR I badge on it but I’m not sure how to check if it actually has been tuned. It also has MOMO seats, and all the other normal goodies such as CarPlay/Android Auto and Fender stereo system. It also has year old tires with probably less than 5k miles on them.

I’m located in Southern California, by San Dimas/Rancho Cucamonga. Looking for a fair price that reflects the fact that it’s no ordinary Jetta :) View attachment 17331 View attachment 17333
That is ok to sell a car on outstanding finance. Carplus approves it! :)
Hi there.
Looks great! Is the ad still current?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts