VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's my 20th. Thinking about getting new rims or maybe just spraying these. You think it would look okay spraying them blue purple or black with these type of rims

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright I'm just not going to have the money for atleast 6 months and winter is coming so don't want to put nice rims on it just thought I could make those look alittle nicer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know someone who might be selling rims with all seasons here's the pic . I mean get these and rock them all year round what you think? Because four tires for winter going to cost me 600 so if this dude sells all tires and rims for 600-700 maybe better deal? What you think

Attachments

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
Try to grab some 16in. Steel wheels for winter. Tires are much cheaper. Plus who cares if they get beat up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well what's on my rims now? Im either going to put tires on this these rims all season or get those rims with tires for 800. It snows here but if it's really bad out I'm not going to drive.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
Those blue wheels are not worth $800 unless the tires are brand new. Don't get ripped off.

·
Registered
322 Posts
You mean Aristos? Which are the factory wheels on the 20th?

I agree with FUBAR. Save your money and get some nicer wheels. Rock the ones you have with winter tires or get some 16" steelies or something. The wheels you have on there now look fine. A heck of a lot better than blue Aristos for sure. Even if you want Aristos, don't get blue ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts