VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I'm jealous! Make sure you post pictures when you get it!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i love that colour! i love that car! i just don't like the price!($41,000 canadian on the road!!!
)

imo the 20th anniversary gti's should be normal gti's.

[ June 15, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
COngrats man. I am jealous also. In a nice way.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:

imo the 20th anniversary gti's should be normal gti's.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha, wishful thinking.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah man im loving life, but i cant sleep...so excited. im going from the auto slush-box to the great 6-spd.. im def. gonna put up some pics once i get her all shined up and tinted out, ill just need someone to host the pics for me...

·
Registered
29 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIboarder:
No that guy with the Imola Yellow 20th Anniversary was the first i believe. Doesnt matter, still a very sweet car.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

meeeeeee

Got mine tinted today will post pics soon.

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: 03Rabbit1.8Turbo ]

·
Registered
167 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VanMan423:
yeah man im loving life, but i cant sleep...so excited. im going from the auto slush-box to the great 6-spd.. im def. gonna put up some pics once i get her all shined up and tinted out, ill just need someone to host the pics for me...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess i'm confused i thought the 20th ae were all 1.8Ts and don't all the 1.8Ts have a 5 speed or is thats whats special with the ae?

·
Registered
29 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sleepyhead:
i guess i'm confused i thought the 20th ae were all 1.8Ts and don't all the 1.8Ts have a 5 speed or is thats whats special with the ae?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is a 6spd. It has a numbered plaque.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was just reading the specs on the AE and its looking very nice. Gotta love the 18's with lowered suspension, 6sp and the skirts. Though i am surprised its more expensive then the VR6 but nevertheless your going to enjoy yourself :-D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts