1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was posted at VWVortex by MrGTI:

Registry: 20th AE Registry

For all 20th Anniversary Edition GTI owners:
I have set up a registry for our cars. You are required to enter a few bits of information about you and your 20AE, but it’s nothing major. Here’s a run down of what some of the fields are:

Name: This is obvious. In my case, I entered Peter Temporale (my name). You don’t have to enter your name if you don’t want to. If you don’t then you must enter your handle.

Handle: Just use your VWvortex screen name. In my case, I used MrGTI. You don’t have to enter your handle if you don’t want to, but if you don’t, then you must enter your name.

Email: This is an optional field, but I recommend you enter it. I will not display your email address, nor will I be selling or giving it out. I will use it to contact you in case of a problem or question.

Purchased: The date you bought your 20AE.

Number: For US cars, just enter the 4 digit code on your dash plaque. If you are a Canadian, then enter the last 4 digits of your VIN (this is the only way we can track the 200 Canadian cars).

Once you submit your data, I’ll review it and display it. Your info will not appear in the registry until after I approve it, so don’t get upset if you don’t see it right away. I’ll probably have it approved within the day.

To register your 20AE, go here 20th AE Registry.

If you happen to see a 20AE sitting on a dealers lot, remember the number of it, and just fill out the form indicating that you have spotted it.

With a little luck, we might be able to find all of the 4,200 cars.

here is the direct link to the original thread at vortex: Original thread

[ June 08, 2003: Message edited by: 03Rabbit1.8Turbo ]

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
You see? Why the hell would that have to change for Canadian market. Sometimes companies can be so f..cking dumb. I think that the dash plaque is so sick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hear u thomas! we always get shit on! life wtf i wanna see a lancer evo, hurry up and ship them to canada!!

also i heard something on vortex that canada isn't getting the r32. is this true?

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
You also have to figure that there probably won't be as much of a market for these cars in Canada seeing as there's a lot more snow and stuff...just a thought...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 03Rabbit1.8Turbo:
Number: For US cars, just enter the 4 digit code on your dash plaque. If you are a Canadian, then enter the last 4 digits of your VIN (this is the only way we can track the 200 Canadian cars).
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You see? Why the hell would that have to change for Canadian market. Sometimes companies can be so f..cking dumb. I think that the dash plaque is so sick.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
You also have to figure that there probably won't be as much of a market for these cars in Canada seeing as there's a lot more snow and stuff...just a thought...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Brett, I think PA got way more snow last year then we did.

Just search the snow topics. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts