VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this off Vortex. Wish i could get one but i just got started doing mods on my dub and don't want all that to go down the drain.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>- 180hp 1.8T
- 6-speed MQ350/O2M350 transmission
- Same upgraded brakes as the 337 (12.3 inch front rotors, 10 inch rear vented rotors, better pads, more aggressive master cylinder, red calipers)
- Same suspension as the 337 (uprated springs and shocks, increased sway bar diameters, and revised bushings in the rear)
- 18" R32 Wheels with high-performance rubber (likely Michelin Pilot Sports)
- Same Recaro seats as the 337 but interior theme will be silver/grey and black instead of the red/black in the 337
- Blacked out headlamps similar to the German 25th AE GTI
- Euro-gauge cluster from 25th AE GTI
- Black headliner
- A few additional aluminum trim pieces (around HVAC controls)
- Colors will be: Jazz Blue, Imola Yellow, and Black Magic Pearl
- 4,000 units total and rumors say they will be numbered
- Rabbit badge along with red "retro" GTI logo on rear
- Sunroof will be standard
credited to VWVortex<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
all i gotta say is FUCK YEAH! i love that jazz blue and those wheels are to kill for! also, i just wanna make sweet love to that body kit! all in all, very nice and very sexy! :drules:

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark:
All I have to say is I only have two payments left on my ride!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great, just in time to trade it in then huh?

·
Registered
9 Posts
all i gotta say is. " that f-ing blows" two weeks after i pick up my new 03 gti vr6...what the fuuk. And jazz blue...what the fuuuuuuk. I'm jealous. wanted a 337, was too late, wanted a 1.8t w/ 6spd but couldn't have it so got the vr6 instead, now this shyt. man, do i have the worst luck. and the worst part is i bet i could have gotten one of these for less than what i paid. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk. sorry needed to vent.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
WOW!
I WANT ONE! I have always loved those colors. they have been like my favorites and i always wonderd why they didnt have them for the mk4. well, maybe donwn the line ill have my imola yellow gti!!

edit: too bad i wont be able to afford one

[ November 24, 2002: Message edited by: dubwink ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts