VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you got about $30,000 to spend then i guess this would be the kit for you.

IMO if i had $30,000 to spend i would just get a r32, or drop a S4 biturbo into a MK4 GTI, i heard somewhere that it drops right in, its just that no one has done it. i guess cause its just to much money. kinda like this turbo kit!

·
Registered
844 Posts
I don't like the way they run all their hoses and piping. I really think there's got to be a much easier and more asthetically pleasing way of doing that. But it's pretty cool none the less.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn thats two screw ups in one day. what going on with me, first i post something that was posted before, and then i post this in the wrong place, sorry guys i will do better next time...

thanks for keeping the place clean though db

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
HOLY CRAP! that kit be whack dawg! haha. man thats alot of cash. must be so fast thouth. I too would do the r32 bi-turbo for that money.

·
Registered
174 Posts
You have to be shitting me!! Considering that my dub cost as much as that turbo kit I can't imagine why anyone would pony up that cash. Don't gett me wrong, My dub rocks, but for 50K + whatever other mods you have to do + labor, I'd just get an M3 or M5.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell yeah m5's are the sh*t, or i would get an s4 for that price

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yeah but if you had the kind of cash to throw away, it'd be nice to blow away a camaro SS or a Saleen Mustang...just to see the look on the people's faces...

·
Registered
324 Posts
$30,000 is a shit load of dough, what kinda power gains are we talkin here? Inquiring minds want to know. All I know is I have seen bi-turbo veedubs on the net, and the stats arent as impressive as you would think they would be.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it doesn't say how much power the twin turbo kits make but there are 380hp single turbo kits but they are also expensive as hell i don't know why the hell it is so much money, i would just go with EIP to turbo a car before HPAmotorsports.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here is the link if you guys just want to check it out for yourselves. hpamotorsports

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yea, by the time you get to that, wouldn't you want to have started with an AWD platform in the first place, then look at spending the cash. Seems to me, on the street at least, anything over 300 ponies is gonna be useless in a FWD car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts