VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am torn. I want to get the 20th Anniv. but I am not sure if I should buy a 1.8t GTI or the 20th Anniv. in Jazz Blue...please help me out!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well the way i look at it, If you are willing to spend a few extra bucks, You get the same great engine, plus nicer wheels, exhaust, body kit, better seats, gauges, plus you have a limited production car for not to much more then the cost of a normal 1.8t. Also if you try and build a car to these specs, you end up spending more then buying all at once with the 20 AE.
jon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
definetly the 20th aniversary! so sweet.

·
Registered
433 Posts
that would be the easiest decision of my life, 20th anniv all the way. jazz blue is such a hot color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thanks for that. now i know what to do. and i am ordering an intake for it this week. i wanted to go with an AEM intake cause i will get it for about $120, but people tell me not to get a Jap intake for a german car. what intake should i go with??? thanks guys.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i would go with a eurosport intake. they are very nice.
the traditional

new cai

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, Ive heard the most raves about the carbonio, but I don't have one, and don't plan to get one, so there ya go...

If it were me, I would just get the K&N Panel and fugetaboutit

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
carbonio-nice looking(real carbon fiber) and sounds nice too. sucks in the air for sure. I got mine for 220 shipped from a guy from the vortex. very good. here is a picture of my engine bay with the carbonio CAI

[ March 13, 2003: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Registered
433 Posts
Brian you Carbonio is sweet. i would deff. go carbonio over eurosport forget what i said before. mmm carbon fiber

but eurosport is still really good in my opinion, there is just something about carbon fiber!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts