VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
That was the 25 anny that europe had. a lot of people here where pissed off and started to write to VW and they decided to bring it over as a special model. i think they only made 1500 of them or it might of been 5000. one of the two. By the end of this year they are going to sell a 20 anny here. it will be like the 337 but they will offer diffrent colors. also they will have the rabbit badge on it and a # plate
jon

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
It will say 337 on the back and it will be silver. You'll have 18"x7.5" size BBS RC wheel's, Recaro seats, and lower suspenstion with upgraded brakes. Also it will look like this:

You can read about a press realese on it from a year ago HERE
jon

·
Registered
158 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatcoolGTI:
ok Iguess i dont have that model cause mines BLACK.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have seen a black 337

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Was it just someone that put a body kit on it? or was it someone that painted the car black because everyone and their mom has the silver?
jon

·
Registered
158 Posts
dunno- can't remember where I saw it. I think it was in some euro pics, I believe that they got a color choice.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I thing that someone is wrong here Im not sure tho I would beleave that there were only 1500 made of the 25th annv. 337 GTI's

·
Registered
223 Posts
yeah true that the 20th edition will come in 3 colors imola yellow, black, and blue, I cant remember the specific black and blue color and there will be 5000 produced. About 2 days ago the dealer said that the 24 valve GTI VR6 is being produced in less quantity because of the 20th edition 1.8T because they want to intorduce the edition golf to the market.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So then it may be possible that ive got a 337 or 20th something, something? If so, Is that a big deal? I dont know if I got an even SWEEETER car than it already is?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well i'm almost 100% sure the 20 anny didn't come out yet. I know my dealer has two downpayments on them and he's not planning on getting them in till fall time. What's nice about these is that you get upgraded stuff in a nice package where as if you try and build it yourself, you'll be spending a shitload more money.
jon

·
Registered
167 Posts
weird thread here you should know what your driving ;-) Why don't you just look at the sticker that was in the window or your invoice?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts