VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
is that what that thing is.. lol i had no clue what the hell that thing was haha.

·
Registered
844 Posts
It's another little sun visor, if the sun ever gets in that crack between your roof and your mirror. I've tried to use it, but it never has worked. The sun is either too low or too far to one side. But it's the thought that counts!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I've used it a couple of times. It's only usefully for that half hour when your driving right into the sun.
jon

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
I think it should be a little taller though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, every time I've tried to use it, it's not long enough, and the sun still hits me in the face.

·
Registered
112 Posts
damn, we have one of those?!

·
Registered
75 Posts
its not for the sun! lol...its for the interior dome lights at night so that they dont reflect in the rearview making it worthless. like when your looking at a map or your passenger needs to look for something while your driving...try it out tonight, it works pretty well.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
its not for the sun! lol...its for the interior dome lights at night so that they dont reflect in the rearview making it worthless. like when your looking at a map or your passenger needs to look for something while your driving...try it out tonight, it works pretty well.

Excellent call. Just tried it and i too think it works pretty well.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1fstgti:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah your right and it does work really well, definatly not a sun visor though

·
Registered
844 Posts
Heh, it's so simple, yet so.....so.....so very complex. And I bet we all looked real intellagent sitting out in our cars playing with the dome light and our little 3rd visor. I KNOW I DID!!!

Oh, and by the way, good call 1fstgti!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've used it twice, just to say I've used it and to tell my friends how much cooler my car is than theirs for the "little things"

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1fstgti:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who thinks we should promote this kid???

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 1fstgti:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who thinks we should promote this kid???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(Raises his hand to be counted)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts