VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Im kinda new to the VW. I had an 86 golf 3spd auto about two years ago, but since then Ive had a 1993 Ford Explorer. That just recently crapped the bed and I purchased a 1991 jetta GLI 16v
. Ive decided ontop of transportation the car will also be my new hobby. hopefully a cheap hobby since Im now in college

Saftey first! I noticed this car has no airbag. Does anyone know if theres a 4 point harness that will be compatible with this car. Ive looked around a little, but I dont really know what Im looking for. Any comments on the 4 point harness or other saftey features would be a great help!

·
Registered
202 Posts
You really don't need an airbag(well yea, it would be nice, but whatever)...the A2s are tanks...Anyhoo if you want a 4pt(good to have anyway, the SCCA or someone requires it, if you ever decide to race your A2) then I'd recommend Sparco

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx, I decided to wait since I need to buy a seat too in most cases. I forgot about that... heh... the whole setups a little expensive but thanks for suggestion. Ill look into it when/if I get the 4 pointer though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts