VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I had anything substantial on my ride I would post some pics. Its A 99(OLD) black Wolfsburg. Anyway the 5zigens I was checkin are called the Copse.
My other question is would 18's fit on the ride?? Help me out people. I appreciate your concern for the well being of my vehicle.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yo Im gonna have a pic of the V here in a few....

·
Registered
777 Posts
YEA THOSE WOULD LOOK GOOD ON AN MK3, AND YES YOU CAN FIT 19'S UNDER YOUR CAN BUT THEY ARE GOING TO RUB SOME, SO 18'S SHOULD BE GOOD, IF YOU GO BIGGER THAN 17'S YOU LOOSE PERFORMANCE, SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO GO FAST GET 17'S IF YOU WANNA GO FOR LOOKS GET THE 18'S.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
if you have an mk3 jetta then i think 17's are the biggest or else there will be some rubbing. i've seen a golf mk3 slammed and with 18's and it looked like he had no problems. it's possible to put 18's but there maybe some rubbing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the Copse 5ZR's......
Im gonna have to go with the 17's.....
Im also thinkin about droppin the beast too..whatya think about an inch drop??

·
Registered
76 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Midnight VR6:
YEA THOSE WOULD LOOK GOOD ON AN MK3, AND YES YOU CAN FIT 19'S UNDER YOUR CAN BUT THEY ARE GOING TO RUB SOME, SO 18'S SHOULD BE GOOD, IF YOU GO BIGGER THAN 17'S YOU LOOSE PERFORMANCE, SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO GO FAST GET 17'S IF YOU WANNA GO FOR LOOKS GET THE 18'S.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude what are you smoking? good luck fiting 19's on a mkIII jetta
hahaha

[ October 03, 2003: Message edited by: halo666 ]

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by halo666:
dude what are you smoking? good luck fiting 19's on a mkIII jetta
hahaha

[ October 03, 2003: Message edited by: halo666 ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like the "good siht" (gerinegts btert)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Those rims are sick!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts