VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,
5Zigen or Motegi rims for a black 99 wolfsburg...??
Im leanin towards the Motegi MR7's, but I saw these HOTTT 5Zigen's.....
Shoot some opinions. I will take all into consideration. I guess it would help if I knew the model of those damn 5Zigen's.....

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
1. Pic of your car
2. Pic of the motegis
3. Pic of the 5zigen

I'll help you make up your mind real quick with a little pchop magic.

Oh, and

[ September 18, 2003: Message edited by: RafCarre12 ]

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Motegis on a vw make me sick, lol thats just me, let me guess u want an AEM intake too? lol jk neither, there are so many good wheels out there dont limit it to just 2 brands...just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
well harry. if forget what his name on here is he changes it all the time...
but anyway. he had mr7s and swithced for 5zigens. his car looks real nice now. pwersonally i dont like the mr7s. everyone has that style wheel on thier rice. i say get some 5zigens.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I agree w/ rich. I personally dont like motegi mr7s. Harry (MontanaGreenGTI) has 5zigens on his mk2 gti. looks really hot. but agree with chris. if you like it, rock it. show some pics of your car.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I agree I like Harry's wheels now alot more!But go with what you like it's your ride!

·
Registered
473 Posts
If it's what you're into...rock it. I took some flack for buying Japanese Racing Hart's and applying them to my "German" car. I don't get too caught up in that hype and I get tired of seeing the same 4 OZ or RH wheels on every car. If you dig it, rock it!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
who cares what people think just get what you want. but i would not limit yourself to 2 brands. my buddy got some mille miglia wheels, the 5 spoke, and they look sick on his silver jetta!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts