VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 jetta gl 4 door, 5 spd, under 100,000 miles. am trying to sell it. just wondering how much you guys would sell it for. It books for 4,000 through NADA.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is no mods to it. just a new exhaust and a new paint job. it has a new front end on it due to a little bit of front end damage. So you guys think i should ask 4,000 for it. or should go lower? i was planing to do mods on it but i just havent had time. my wife just had my little girl 6 weeks ago so i hate to say it but i am thinking about going to a suv. as much i hate to part with my vw since that is all i have ever owned.

justin

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
You do what you have to do.I know it sucks though!I think you are asking a fair price.At one time I was thinking of selling my jetta,for around 9000.00 .But I did not want to start all over again.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
if you want raise the price up like a grand and when people look at it if they say its too much tell them "you can work with them a little"

hey, if it works for the car dealerships ..... why can't it work for you?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i would start to sell it around 4000 and then if that does not work well it for 3800 but no lower than 3500.

·
Registered
192 Posts
sounds fair

1 - 12 of 12 Posts