VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. i'm in the process of buying a new jetta, so unfortunately it's time for me to sell my old jetta. it has 145,000 miles and needs some work, a little cosmetic and a little mechanical. i'm looking for someone whos looking for a little project. the car runs, so it's not a major overhaul that's needed. but its something that could be fun for someone to work on. plus i'm only asking $750 for it! and i'm still willing to negotiate for any serious buyers. the car is black with an automatic trans., alloy rims, power moon roof, rear spoiler, rain guards and moon roof wind deflector. the car also has the very nice looking smoke tail lights. i'm located on long island, new york. my e-mail address is [email protected] so anyone who's interested feel free to contact me and i can send pictures and we can negotiate. i've had this car for almost 8 years and i hope that i can pass it on to someone else who will enjoy it as much as i have! thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
thanks for the pictures! I am interested. it would take me a few weeks to make the money if you're willing to wait. i wish it was standard haha. I'm 17, and right now i'm driving a manual 94 dodge dakota sport. I want a small car and i've just started getting into VWs, i'm hoping to learn how to work on them a bit too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea sure. waiting is no problem, im the process of buying a new car so i probably won't have anything for a few weeks and either way i can get by without a car for a little while if there's a serious buyer (which you are) e-mail me at [email protected] and we can talk more about details. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts