VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys maybe u can help me....im lookin for ground effects for my car.i have a 99 jetta wolfsburg.(its the square model)all i can find are ones for the newer style jettas.i know ebay had the ones i needed awhile ago.please help

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i'll back up strictly foreign. i have ordered from them numerous times. i got my front bumper,wing, and exhaust through them. they definately have a wide selection of body accessories for mk3 jettas.

·
Registered
80 Posts
yeah and there wide selection of parts are all ripped off from other brands and ALL their parts fit like shit there fiberglass is very brittle and there customer servise sucks dick dont waist your time or money there save yourself the aggravation

check out www.rpiequipped.com www.amimotorsports.com

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by n0izepollution:
yeah and there wide selection of parts are all ripped off from other brands and ALL their parts fit like shit there fiberglass is very brittle and there customer servise sucks dick dont waist your time or money there save yourself the aggravation

check out www.rpiequipped.com www.amimotorsports.com
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someones hostile towards SF

RPI is a very goood company
but for mkIII
SF has my vote

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i've had my front bumper on for a good year and a half and it has taken alot of abuse over that time and i think the fiberglass is holdin up great compared to alot other fiberglass accessories that i've seen on friends of mines cars. so i guess its jus personal preference when it comes to what shop you want to give ur business to. shop around to find what you really like and what price range u wanna go with. im jus stating i never really had issues with products from SF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts