VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone broke into my car took my amp and my box tonight i was at the movies to watch texas chain saw and i came out to a broken side window and my amp and stuff gone...i'll have pics soon so everyone can see

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
aww dude that sucks. hope you got in contact with the cops, or your insurance company. call in a claim right away, so you can get your money back. thats shitty dude. sorry to hear about that.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i got the clam and stuff and callin the insurance company tomarrow only thing that sucks is i got a 500 dollar deducable

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i need new subs and a box
MA's if ya can get a deal let me know and a MA amp too

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
That sucks so much Harry. That's always a fear of mine, which is why I try to stay away from stickers from brands of audio stuff I have...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
damn im sorry to hear bout that. how much did u have invested in your system? i have a MA amp but it needs repaired. i've been a victim numerous times to break ins.. i no how it feels

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
That just sucks, Happend to me back in the winter time. Where any other cars broken into also? Any camera's in the parking lot?
jon

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yeah one of the times my golf was broken into i found out pretty quick who did it and then we did some retaliation.... so i guess u can say pay back is a bitch... haha

·
Registered
499 Posts
I wish the cops actually cared about shit like this,then maybe the stupid ass kids would think twice about doing it. Instead they would much rather hunt us down and charge us for going 10 km/h over the speed limit.

When I reported my stereo stolen they didn't even come look at the car, they just took all the info over the phone.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
who ever did this i catch them i'm gonna kick there ass and i'll have pics up tomarrow so u can see the damage...

·
Registered
759 Posts
what is with mk2's getting broken into? my cousins jetta got broken into, my friends gti, my other friends golf, and some kid around here who has a golf and now you...weird

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got me but it sucks big time
but now it's time to go with a bigger system...4 12's instead of 2 and 2 amps all MA audio

·
Registered
158 Posts
hey harry, i'm sorry to hear about the break in. Just some words of advice never role into a parking lot with your stereo up loud, cuz people look, and if it is the wrong person they'll steel it.I Never blast my stuff unless i am on a back road or on the highway. I dont want people knowing what i got, you cant trust people. I hope you get everything back from the insurance company, it sucks your deductible is high but i know you had a lot more invested in your stereo then your deductible is worth. good luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts