VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have some massive road chips all over my front end, and i guess the only real way to fix it is to get a re-spray. how much does this usually cost?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
it will cost u prob 100 bucks from the guy that does the paintin on my ride...maybe even less like 75...if were talkin hood too maybe like 150-175....but he is amazing...hes doin my new paint job

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow didnt think it would be that cheap, wheres this guy located?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
i would be glad to show ya one day but its hard to explain how to get there....but let me know when u want to go and ill introduce u guys

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone else have this done, i know alot of people do, just want to see what other people have paid

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Got my car back today, bill was $1200 and about 300$ of that is labor for painting front and back bumpers... so expect around 150 or less if you have connections, its all about who u know

·
Registered
345 Posts
hmmm...speaking of painting..how much would it be to paint my bumper..(The grey ugly looking ones)..You know what im talking about!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
After my mishap with the light post I need a little painting too. There are a couple other scratches I want fixed. Anyone know a good place in either MA or CT?

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI 1.8T:
hmmm...speaking of painting..how much would it be to paint my bumper..(The grey ugly looking ones)..You know what im talking about!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paint for my front bumperskin was close to 200$ w/ Labor at 45$/hr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts