VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IVE BEEN WONDERIN ihavent seen them on the road yet + im going to put a set of angel eye head lights on my car but i wonder, is the headlight i see the mags selling, are they cheap ring kits like the newer companies are starting to produce for the honda and stuff ( no hate) or does it come with the projectors like the bimmer does? even if it doesnt how do they look are they bright like an upgrade should be?

·
Registered
748 Posts
hey man i ordered a pair single round awhile ago on vortex on a group buy ,you can still get in on them before they are shipped out $80 w/free shipping due to the long wait from them being shipped over seas but they are here now. They arent cheap ones like hondas and are nice and bright you can also upgrade to a HID kit for them

·
Registered
748 Posts
hey man i ordered a pair single round awhile ago on vortex on a group buy ,you can still get in on them before they are shipped out $80 w/free shipping due to the long wait from them being shipped over seas but they are here now. They arent cheap ones like hondas and are nice and bright you can also upgrade to a HID kit for them

·
Registered
192 Posts
ian go kick ups ass tell them we have ppkl waiting to see them

·
Registered
192 Posts
any pics of thses on a golf at night i cant decide if i want angel or city lights

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
The halos function as the city lights on some angle eyes. Some you can change the bulb to make it the color you want.

[ February 21, 2004: Message edited by: 98a4 ]

·
Registered
192 Posts
didnt know that.. thats sweet any pics of them at night? and where could i buy them at?

·
Registered
748 Posts
damit! ..just read the thread on whoretex and my lights arent even at the distributor yet ..next week they will be !.. soo not another 2 weeks or so until i have them in hand

·
Registered
198 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwspeed33:
damit! ..just read the thread on whoretex and my lights arent even at the distributor yet ..next week they will be !.. soo not another 2 weeks or so until i have them in hand
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear ya man, im on the same group buy. I can't wait till they come in

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi,

i following the thread here...and wich price are they?? from who you bought them??

here are the lights incl. the angel eyes are cost 120 Euros...(for the lamps and the eyes in)

i´m interessted in some pics of it...could you send it to me??

greets kevin

·
Registered
748 Posts
My Angel eyes came in yesterday and of course i put them on .They look really nice , i have yet to hook up the celis ring around the light yet though, i suppose i will hook it up to the driving light, once i get new plugs for my bulbs since my old ones are melted :x o well back to the junk yard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts