VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone vere hear of this ,,,, take your A2 headlights an make them look like the A3A4 headlights with the parking lights inside the headlight assembly I did mine all you gotta do is remove the headlights fr0m the car an figure out what side you want the parking lights to be on .. on the headlight I mean make your self a pattern of the light socket I used stiff cardboard mark it out on the back side of the headlight an use a dremel to cut the fiberglass or whatever it is they look real good this way I,ll try to post a pic but dont count on it I can never figure it outit makes the car look badass in my opinion I,ve never seen anyone else doit it makes a stock headlight look , well I dont know cool dont forget to use the foam seal it lets you have a weather tight light just wanted to tell someone

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
there was a nice gti in eurotuner a while back that had the marker lights in the headlight assembly. i thought about it but somone told me it was illegal in PA for some reason,i can't remember right now. Post up a pic though for sure

·
Registered
573 Posts
Let's see some pics. Might be a fun little project to make my car stand out a little more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts